Tiddlywank Tiddlywank

The winding up of the numbers reminded me....

...of something....well, it reminded me of when I fill my truck up with gas and the numbers slowly rise up to the amount I'm paying to fill it up. I gave it a 2 based on one liked the effects, 2 the effects were good, but the glow covered him to much, so it looked like you flopped it over the squirrel and said "Cool, my awesome power up effect" which equaled to a fail. I do how ever want to know how you got front page, but I guess someone on staff liked the concept. Next time don't reuse the opening credits effect for your finale closer effect, no uniqueness to be different from the beginning, though at first I was like cool opener, but then you used the same thing for the final?theme?. so yeah 2 out of 10 and 3 out 5.

DARE DARE

DARE

this is one of the animations that is truly compeling because the song fits the thing we all truly haven't done.Help the world. I loved how you upgraded the graphics and made it look sick. The idea was amazing and your concept in the reconstruction of Josh's original animation really proved how good you are with drawing. I rate this 10 of 10 and 5 out 5 I'd love to see some other music videos...how would "The Saints" by Green Day and U2, that would be a cool animation. in all good job and keep with great stuff.